Skip to main content

Tom Lehrer - The Masochism Tango - now on DVD



I just rediscovered Tom Lehrer comical Tango, seems like the right day for this song. Yesterday there was a mascot, no massocar on the drums in El Pero Club Madrid with our man from - The Ruins. I took Yoshida for dinner at ''Jin Jin'', a Chinease restaurant in Madrid, I have a story to tell you about that, after the food, with our bellies full, we laughed about my favourite bar in Madrid 'Palentinos', and the staff who work in it, if you add the age of the two staff that work behind the bar you get a figure of more than 200 years! This strange fact tickled Yosida, but more on that another time. After our giggle, Yosida hit the the drums with mastery loaded with a belly of duck. Tom tom mashing, slashing skills, a tutti pleny.. Jolt, talking of Tom but another one - Tom Lehrer, I was reminded of his song due to another Latin project I have in motion. The future tango mix, will make it's way into a CD or download. The mix will be full of rumba, and the jolliness of Latin Music.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this masterpiece designed for The Monsters. I am a monster too, but not the evil kind. Dont go Poisoning Pigeons in the park....

Snr.

Comments